Senior Market Research Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Market Research analyst to survey customer preferences and statistical data in order to support customers during their decision making process regarding product designs, prices, and promotions. The successful market researcher will be able to analyze autonomously qualitative data, trends, strategies, and competition aiming at increasing competitiveness.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Devise and evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, and opinion polls
- Publish reports for the public on a various research topic that would interest people [Free Research Blogs].
- Enforce hypothesis based decision making approach across each department.
- Coaching managers on how to approach the decisions in an analytical way.
- Identify and advise the management on the customer attitude towards our brand, services, and channel of distribution.
- Compile reports for internal management to decide on the future of the company including expansion plan and new services.
- Proven market research analysis experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office
- Adequate knowledge of data collection methods (polls, focus groups, surveys etc)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- BS degree in Statistics, Marketing or related field